36,500 Words.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

100 Words About Bolton Wanderers.

I didn't set my alarm last night for this morning
I usually do, on Saturdays, to watch English Premiership games

I missed the beginning of the Bolton / Crystal Palace game
I didn't even have time to make thick Saturday coffee

I was just watching El Hadji Diouf trying to create
When I heard Sammy's happy thump thumpdown the stairs

He snuggled under the blanket with me and we laughed
Then I heard the upstairs toilet flush, here comes Liza

Emma stumbles down, we're all here, all watching Bolton Wanderers
Beat Crystal Palace one-nil on Kevin Nolan's disputed first-half goal


Comments:
Hahaha, Ivan Campo and Diouf are in my fantasy football team at work. 6 points for a clean sheet and full 90 minute appearance for Campo, 2 points for a full appearance for Diouf. You keep diving and getting those penalties baby!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?