36,500 Words.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

100 Words About Things on Which My Wife and I Disagree.

She thinks all country music made by living people sucks.
I am not convinced that the Lifetime Health Network rules.

I don't mind a bright paint color for our living room,
something in a persimmon, maybe? Apple green? She just snorts.

We are both convinced, individually, of our own huge fatness,
but we both disagree with the other one's self-assessment. ("Aw...")

I'm a morning person, always have been; she is not.
She thinks it's important to actually DO laundry; I'm neutral.

I think that she'll eventually get tired of me, bolt.
I mention this to her. She says "you're so crazy!"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?