36,500 Words.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

 

100 Words About Wallpaper.

okay first of all dammit
who invented this lame crap?
'oh I have an idea,
let's put pretty colored paper
on our stupid walls instead
of just painting them, okay?'

okay second of all dammit
everything else has progressed, technologically,
except the wallpaper steamer, which
is still unwieldy and hot

okay third of all dammit
I must not understand how
to do this because it's
taking me about half of
forever, and it's one room

okay fourth of all dammit
I got it all down,
well okay bits and pieces,
even skipped the Super Bowl...
so where's my damned parade


Comments:
march march march "Yay Matt!" march march march
Wallpaper does suck, let the kids peel it they'll have fun :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

January 2005   February 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?